Vegan Dog Food
Big Dog• Little Dog
Our certified organic, non gmo dog food is a natural source of great nutrition for your dog. No chemical fertilizer or pesticides are used when growing our grains. We only use natural, ecologically friendly ingredients. We also use green energy.
Our pelletized dog food brings an all-natural form of food to the dog dish. We use a well designed and tested combination of ingredients to ensure the best health of your dog. Our ingredients are all 100% Non GMO and come from Certified Organic farms.
Dog Food We Sell
Food For all dogs, big and little
Standard Dog Food Mix
- 30% Non GMO, Certified Organic Peas
- 30% Non GMO, Certified Organic Red Spring Wheat
- 30% Non GMO, Certified Organic Barley
- 9% Non GMO, Certified Organic Alfalfa
- 1% Non GMO, Certified Organic Flax
- No Filler!!
- Peas contains – 73% Carbohydrate, 23% Protein, 4% Fat, (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K thiamine, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium)
- Red Spring Wheat contains – 78% Carbohydrate, 14% Protein, 2% Fat, 2% Minerals (Zinc, Iron plus thiamine and vitamin B)
- Barley contains – 73% Carbohydrate, 17% Protein, 6% Fiber, 2% Fat 2% Minerals (Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Manganese, Selenium, Folate)
- Alfalfa contains – 19% Protein, 35% Fiber, 44% NDF, 2% Minerals ( Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Lysine, Methionine, Glutamic acid, Leucine)
- Flax contains – 12% Protein, 22% Carbohydrate, 66% Fats (Omega 3 fatty acids, Omega 6 fatty acids)
ABout Organic Crops
- The Non-GMO wheat, barley, peas, alfalfa and flax are all grown on a Certified Organic Farm using regenerative and restorative farming techniques.
- The land used to grow the grains we use has had no chemical fertilizers or pesticides applied.
- Organic farmers rotate crops in a manner that actually improves productivity without chemicals.
- As an additional benefit, regenerative farming draws CO2 from the atmosphere and stores it in the soil.
- We mix and grind the grains for a healthy mix of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins and minerals plus Omega 3 fatty acids.
Introducing Our Dog food to your dog
Introduce the pellets a bit at a time to your dog’s diet. We suggest starting with 10% of our mix, increasing by an additional 10% each day. In just over a week, your dog will be consuming a vegan diet!
While this mix is a hit with our dogs, we are neither veterinarians nor nutritionists and make no claim as to any particular health benefits for your dog. If your dog shows any signs of stress or indigestion, please discontinue feeding this food until you have determined the cause.